1. Each edition is strictly limited to the number of copies stated in the accompanying descriptive material and each set contains a uniquely numbered certificate of authenticity.
2. The final price does NOT include shipping and insurance to the point of delivery worldwide and any import or other taxes or duties that may be due in the subscriber's country. Shipping and insurance will be quoted individually.
3. Payment are to be made in Euros currency using wire-transfer to our bank account, check sent to our address or with a major credit card. Additional handling expenses might be necessary for credit card payment.
4. To customers outside the European Union our facsimiles are sold free of VAT (Value Added Tax).
5. For personal customers within the European Union, an amount of VAT will be charged on taxable elements of some products. VAT will be zero rated (0.00%) on all products for EU business customers who provide their VAT registration number.
6. Refunds will be made net of interest.
7. Codices Illustres retains title in the goods until payment in full has been received.
8. Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier's consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us of any damage within 48 hours of receipt. If possible please take a digital photograph in the presence of the carrier and email this image to us.
9. Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier's consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and notified to us within 48 hours of receipt.
10. Incorrect Goods: It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of any goods incorrectly supplied.
11. This Contract shall be governed by the Law of Italy and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian Courts.